- Current product version:
- LanSchool 126.96.36.199
- LanSchool Web Helper 188.8.131.52
- LanSchool Chrome App 184.108.40.206
- LanSchool iOS 7.8.6
- LanSchool Android 220.127.116.11 (Android 4.4 or higher)
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm EST - Excludes holidays.
Check the Knowledge Base / FAQ page prior to submitting your support request.
Customers may initiate a support incident request by using our online Submit a Ticket or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to include your product version with your question.
Chat support is available during normal business hours. For sales questions please email email@example.com
LanSchool Support: 877-394-0443
Standard support rates apply to phone support.
- An incident is a defined as a question or an issue that focuses on one area of LanSchool which has prompted the need to contact support via email, phone or other means.
- One incident may involve several interactions with Technical Support to resolve and may require multiple phone calls, emails, and offline research.
- A reasonable effort will be made to resolve the issue to the customer's satisfaction. In some cases, a patch may need to be developed and a customer will need to apply this patch to fix the problem.The time it takes for this cannot be guaranteed and a workaround may be offered until a permanent fix can be found.