Unified Workspace Support
- Current product versions:
- Unified Workspace 126.96.36.199
- workSpace for iOS 2.1
- workSpace for Android 188.8.131.52
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST - Excludes holidays.
Check the Knowledge Base / FAQ page prior to submitting your support request.
Customers may initiate a support incident request by using our online Submit a Ticket or by emailing email@example.com.
Please be sure to include your product version with your question.
Chat support is available during normal business hours. For sales questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unified Workspace Support: 800-505-6865
Connect with us
Sign up for the newsletter to receive emails when a new version of Unified Workspace is released.
The Lenovo Software Professional Services team is available for items that are not covered by Support such as initial installs, migrations, or consulting related work.
Please contact email@example.com or call 888-473-9485 to learn more about our options and rates.
- An incident is a defined as a question or an issue that focuses on one area of webNetwork which has prompted the need to contact support via email, phone or other means.
- One incident may involve several interactions with Technical Support to resolve and may require multiple phone calls, emails, and offline research.
- A reasonable effort will be made to resolve the issue to the customer's satisfaction. In some cases, a patch may need to be developed and a customer will need to apply this patch to fix the problem. The time it takes for this cannot be guaranteed and a workaround may be offered until a permanent fix can be found.
- Support is included with the product maintenance renewal.
- Support does not cover items such as initial installations, migrations or consulting related work. These items require the purchase of Professional Services. Examples of items that require Professional Services.