Unified Workspace Support
- Current product versions:
- Unified Workspace 188.8.131.52
- webAgent for iOS 2.1
- webAgent for Android 184.108.40.206
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST - Excludes holidays.
Check the Knowledge Base / FAQ page prior to submitting your support request.
Customers may initiate a support incident request by using our online Submit a Ticket or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to include your product version with your question.
Chat support is available during normal business hours. For sales questions please email email@example.com
Unified Workspace Support: 800-505-6865
Standard support rates apply to phone support.
Connect with us
Sign up for newsletter to receive emails when a new version of Unified Workspace is released.
The Lenovo Software Professional Services team is available if you’d like dedicated assistance in upgrading or applying service packs.
Professional Services is also available for single sign-on and reporting & form projects. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-473-9485 to learn more about our options and rates.
- An incident is a defined as a question or an issue that focuses on one area of webNetwork which has prompted the need to contact support via email, phone or other means.
- One incident may involve several interactions with Technical Support to resolve and may require multiple phone calls, emails, and offline research.
- A reasonable effort will be made to resolve the issue to the customer's satisfaction. In some cases, a patch may need to be developed and a customer will need to apply this patch to fix the problem.The time it takes for this cannot be guaranteed and a workaround may be offered until a permanent fix can be found.
- Defect/bug submission and enhancement requests will not be counted as chargeable incidents.
- Simple support incidents requiring less than 15-minutes of our support staff's time will not be charged unless they are recurring on a frequent basis. If a question starts to run over the 15 minutes of free support then the Support Technician will inform the customer of their options to proceed with the incident.