- Current product versions:
- webRDP 220.127.116.11
- webRDP Gateway 18.104.22.168
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-6:30pm EST - Excludes holidays.
Check the Knowledge Base / FAQ page prior to submitting your support request.
Customers may initiate a support incident request by using our online Submit a Ticket or by emailing email@example.com.
Please be sure to include your product version with your question.
Chat support is available during normal business hours. For sales questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
webRDP Support: 800-505-6865
Standard support rates apply to phone support.
- An incident is a defined as a question or an issue that focuses on one area of webNetwork which has prompted the need to contact support via email, phone or other means.
- One incident may involve several interactions with Technical Support to resolve and may require multiple phone calls, emails, and offline research.
- A reasonable effort will be made to resolve the issue to the customer's satisfaction. In some cases, a patch may need to be developed and a customer will need to apply this patch to fix the problem.The time it takes for this cannot be guaranteed and a workaround may be offered until a permanent fix can be found.
- Defect/bug submission and enhancement requests will not be counted as chargeable incidents.
- Simple support incidents requiring less than 15-minutes of our support staff's time will not be charged unless they are recurring on a frequent basis. If a question starts to run over the 15 minutes of free support then the Support Technician will inform the customer of their options to proceed with the incident.