- Current product versions:
- webRDP 18.104.22.168
- webRDP Gateway 22.214.171.124
webRDP End of
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-6:30pm EST - Excludes holidays.
Check the Knowledge
Base / FAQ page prior to submitting your support request.
Customers may initiate a support incident request by using our online Submit a Ticket or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to include your product version with your question.
Chat support is
available during normal business hours. For sales questions please email email@example.com
webRDP Support: 800-505-6865
Standard support rates apply to phone support.
- An incident is a defined as a question or an issue that focuses on one area of webNetwork which has
prompted the need to contact support via email, phone or other means.
- One incident may involve several interactions with Technical Support to resolve and may require
multiple phone calls, emails, and offline research.
- A reasonable effort will be made to resolve the issue to the customer's satisfaction. In some cases,
a patch may need to be developed and a customer will need to apply this patch to fix the problem.The
time it takes for this cannot be guaranteed and a workaround may be offered until a permanent fix can
- Defect/bug submission and enhancement requests will not be counted as chargeable incidents.
- Simple support incidents requiring less than 15-minutes of our support staff's time will not be
charged unless they are recurring on a frequent basis. If a question starts to run over the 15 minutes
of free support then the Support Technician will inform the customer of their options to proceed with